Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You And Music (Character info's)

Name: Chelsea Claire Smith
Nickname: I don't really have a nickname, but I don't really care, I like being called Chelsea
Age: 15, almost 16
Birthday: April 29, 1997
Mom: Wendy Nichole Jones-Smith
Dad: Nicholas James Smith
Siblings: Victoria Lynn Smith *younger sister*; Brittany Anne Smith *twin sister, I'm older by 3 minutes*; Alexis Jane Smith *older sister*; Maxwell Michael Smith *older brother*
Crush: Thomas Hayden Hale
Boyfriend: Christopher Taylor Styles (Since July 16, 2011)
Friends: Just about everyone
Enemies: Well one person, Jessica Marie Hale, Thomas's sister
Best Friends: Christopher Taylor Styles, Thomas Hayden Hale, and Courtney Hannah Marks
Fr-enemies: None really
Worst Enemies: Jessica Marie Hale, I absolutely do not like her
School: Victory High School * Sophomore*
Occupation: Guitarist of the band 'Forever Fighting'
After-School Activities: Hanging out with friends, Texting, Playing my guitar, dancing, singing when no one is looking
Life Song: The More Boys I Meet
By: Carrie Underwood
Theme Song: Uptown Get Around
By: Stereo Skyline
With: Christopher Taylor Styles, and when no one is looking also with Thomas Hayden Hale
Looks: Long brown wavy brown hair the color of dirt, and Sky blue eyes, very skinny, and very pale complexion
Personality: caring, sweet, loyal, brave, can have a bad side, but that is very rare, loves to have fun
Biography: Hey, my name is Chelsea, I am 15, but in a couple days I shall be turning 16. I love to have fun, I also love playing my guitar, that would have to be my most prized possession, I also love to hang out with my best friends, oh and we can't forget about texting, and being on the computer, but I am mostly on the computer for YouTube to listen to songs, and try to practice them on my guitar. When i first moved here to Seattle, Washington from Austin, Texas, most people made fun of me since I had a Southern Accent, but it's all good now, I moved to Seattle when I was 12, so I have been here for 3 years, 4 years tomorrow. I love the bands Big Time Rush, Hot Chelle Rae, One Direction, Lonestar, Rascal Flatts, Nickelback, Buckcherry, Puddle Of Mud, Hinder, and all those. I am dating Christopher Taylor Styles, for not even a year yet. But I have a crush on my best friend Thomas Hayden Hale. Well I don't know what else to say, so buh-bye.




Name: Thomas Hayden Hale
Nickname: Tom, Tommy
Age: 16
Birthday: August 17, 1996
Mom: Catherine Nicole Martin-Hale
Dad: Kevin Allen Hale
Siblings: Jessica Marie Hale *younger sister*
Crush: Chelsea Claire Smith
Girlfriend: Courtney Hannah Marks (Since March 13, 2012)
Friends: Everyone
Enemies: None
Best Friends: Chelsea Claire Smith, Christopher Taylor Styles, and Courtney Hannah Marks
Fr-enemies: None
Worst Enemies: None
School: Victory High School *Junior*
Occupation: Bassist of the band 'Forever Fighting'
After-School Activities: Texting, practicing on my bass, hanging out with my best friends
Life Song: Every Rose Has It's Thorn
By: Poison
Theme Song: Picture's Of You
By: Last Goodnight
With: Courtney Hannah Marks
Looks: Shaggy black hair, grass green eyes, muscular, very pale complexion, skinny, but strong
Personality: can be sweet one minute but turn around and can be a total jerk to you, depends on my mood basically
Biography: Hi, the name is Thomas Hayden, get used to it! I love to hang out with my best friends, I don't really claim Jessica as my sister, cause she is rude to my best friend ever, and her name is Chelsea Claire Smith, yes I do have a crush on her, but I am dating our best friend Courtney Hannah Marks, but it has only been a month and 12 days. She is funny, oh we are talking about Chelsea again. I have no clue what else to say, so see ya later.




Name: Christopher Taylor Styles
Nickname: Chris, CT
Age: 16
Birthday: July 16, 1996
Mom: Kaitlin Nichole Michaels-Styles
Dad: Matthew James Styles
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Girlfriend: Chelsea Claire Smith (Since July 16, 2011, also known as my 16th birthday)
Friends: Everyone
Enemies: None
Best Friends: Chelsea Claire Smith, Thomas Hayden Hale, and Courtney Hannah Marks
Fr-enemies: None
Worst Enemies: None
School: Victory High School *Junior*
Occupation: Singer of the band 'Forever Fighting'
After-School Activities: hanging out with my friends, and singing
Life Song: Situations
By: Escape The Fate
Theme Song: Uptown Get Around
By: Stereo Skyline
With: Chelsea Claire Smith
Looks: Shaggy blonde hair, bright blue eyes, muscular, skinny but really strong, and very pale complexion
Personality: nice, sweet, caring, funny
Biography: Hey, my name is Christopher Styles, I have no siblings, and I am taken by Chelsea Claire Smith, we have been dating since my 16th birthday and it is awesome. I am the lead singer of mine, Chelsea's, and Tom's band Forever Fighting. I love to have fun, that is a main thing in my life. I have no clue what else to say, so bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment